what is Advanced iFrame Pro?
Include content the way YOU like in an iframe that can hide and modify elements and forward parameters. You can also embed content straight or show a part of an iframe.
Advanced iFrame Pro Plugin 2022.6 Changelog
- Hotfix: The minimizer for ai.js changed the url and therefore minimized files where brocken. The minimizer is now disabled until I find a new more reliable one. Please update asap. You administration will not work anymore! Please uninstall and install the new version. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Fix: Setting hide_content_until_iframe_color was causing a problem in the Gutenberg editor as there some code was rendered into the json response. Now in editor mode this part is rendered later and in normal mode still where it needs to be to work properly. The div which hides the whole page needs to be rendered before the plugin itself because otherwise you first see the page for a small time and then the page is hidden. And this is exatly what the feature should prevent!
- Fix: Version numbers where not updated in 2021.7. It was still showing 2021.6 in the header.
Advanced iFrame Pro Plugin Demo
Advanced iFrame Pro Plugin Installation
- Install the zip with the default plugin installer of WordPress or upload the folder ‘advanced-iframe’ from the zip file to the ’/wp-content/plugins ’ directory. Make sure the file advanced-iframe.php is in the directory /wp-content/plugins/advanced-iframe
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place ‘[advanced_iframe]’ in your pages or posts. The optional security key can be found at Settings -> Advanced iFrame Pro