What is Stackable Premium Plugin？
Stackable is the most reliable Gutenberg buddy you’ve ever had. Create dynamic websites with our strong yet lightweight custom blocks, ready-made designs, UI Kits, global settings, and comprehensive customization possibilities, all while maintaining blazing speed. With a new page building experience for Gutenberg, you’ll be able to effortlessly develop excellent webpages that stand out.
Stackable Premium Plugin Demo？
The unlimited creative subscription
Gutenberg is being transformed into a page builder. With the WordPress Block Editor, you may have a whole new experience with web design.
Stackable is an all-in-one solution for turning Gutenberg into a Page Builder and constructing amazing websites. Stackable has enabled thousands of bloggers, merchants, designers, and web development professionals make the most of the WordPress Block Editor with quick, powerful, and intuitive features, with over 100K websites utilizing (and growing!) Stackable.
Stackable Premium – Gutenberg Blocks Features:
- Designs that have already been created: Construct a powerful online presence by using our pre-made designs and UI Kits to quickly create websites.
- Controls that are simple to use: With our simple controls, you can concentrate on your content and have a stress-free construction experience.
- Every demand is met with a set of blocks.: Look no farther and use our large block selection to create any website.
- Exceptionally Fast Page Speeds: Improve the performance of your website by impressing visitors with lightning-fast loading speeds.
- Tablet and mobile device friendly: Create mobile and tablet-friendly websites to reach out to more people with no effort.
- There is no need to code: Without writing a single line of code, you can create pages that look professional.
- Options for Multiple Blog Posts: With our great blog-friendly blocks, advanced design options, and customizable post settings, you can take engaging with your audience to the next level.
- Kits for User Interface Design: Choose from a variety of ready-made styles with our professionally created UI Kits to attract the attention of your visitors right away.
- Content that changes over time: Create a more customized experience for everyone of your website users to increase conversions and traffic.
- Features that are SEO-friendly: Experiment with various heading choices for optimal header tags, sophisticated settings for responsive design, and overall optimized page loading, and you’ll never have to worry about your website’s SEO rating again.
- High Core Web Vitals and Outstanding Web Performance: When editing in Gutenberg, you’ll notice a significant improvement in performance. Spend less time optimizing your content and allow it to rank higher among your competition with a platform built for greater speed, performance, and high Core Web Vitals.
- Global Preferences: Create brand standards and consistent designs in less time by not having to change each block individually.
- Blocks that may be completely customized: With choices for typography, image settings, icons and colors, hover states, and more, you can quickly match every single block to your design concepts.
- Design Controls that are Advanced and Flexible: Get more creative with your designs and personalize them to the minute detail.
- Mobile and Tablet Design: You may utilize responsive options to customize your designs for different devices. In tablet and mobile, you’ll have greater flexibility over how your columns collapse or don’t collapse.
- Effects of Motion: With our scroll, entry, and exit animations, you can make your design efforts stand out.
- Content that changes over time: Easily assign links, photos, and text material in blocks as Dynamic Content to speed up your design process.
- More Efficient Work: With our ready-made patterns and wide block selection, you can wow your clients with fantastic creations.
- Global Settings & UI Kit: With our unique UI Kits, you’ll never have to start a project from scratch, and our Global Settings will help you create consistent pages.
- Designed for Speed: With lightweight blocks developed with Core Web Vitals in mind, you can improve your client’s PageSpeed Insights score. Take advantage of zero bloat, no jQuery, and no dependencies to see how much of a difference it can make.
- Manager of Roles: Don’t be concerned about clients breaking your site. Control who has access to edit your web pages.
- Responsive Live Editing: Edit webpages from numerous perspectives and work quickly to ensure that everything is in order.
- Custom Attributes & CSS Customization: Go beyond the standard block possibilities and adapt your designs to your client’s specific needs.
- Display That Is Conditional: Set conditional display for your blocks to provide a more tailored experience on your client’s website.
- Post Loops That Are Customized: To create your own unique post loops, use any Stackable block within a Query Loop block and utilize Dynamic Content.
- Updated Frequently: We are dedicated to make Stackable the best it can be. We work with our users to improve the plugin’s suitability for your needs.
- Ready to assist: We provide exceptional assistance to ensure that you get the most out of Stackable.
- Community that is thriving: We cultivate a vibrant community where everyone feels welcome and comfortable sharing their stories.
Stackable – Gutenberg Blocks (Premium) Changelog:
“Download Stackable v3.5.0 – Reimagine the Way You Use the WordPress Block Editor Nulled Free
= v3.6.0 =
- New: Various performance improvements
- New: Smaller plugin filesize
- New: New exposed window.stk API (undocumented)
- New: Support for block theme contentSize and wideSize
- Fixed: Wide and fullwidth blocks sometimes showed centered in the editor
- Fixed: Column content vertical align did not show up correctly in the editor
- Fixed: Some block options not showing up in the editor
- Fixed: Column block’s Content Vertical Align not displaying correctly in the editor
- Fixed: Icon block margin and size options not displaying correctly in the editor #2426
- Fixed: Card block horizontal layout image resizing issues in tablet and mobile
- Fixed: Hero block can get an error when switching layouts
- Fixed: Accordion content in the editor overlapped sometimes
- Fixed: Some styles did not show in the editor when changing hover states
- Fixed: Some shadows flicker or get clipped in Safari #2328
- Fixed: Accordions close adjacent doesn’t work with reduced motion OS setting #2352
- Fixed: Custom Fields PHP warnings #2415
- Fixed: Using custom SVGs with colors can sometimes cause block errors #2411″
= v3.3.1 =
* New: Added block list in the getting started page
* Fixed: Now loads JS scripts in the footer to prevent blocking the page render
* Fixed: Inline CSS Optimization sometimes made Parent Hovered style work incorrectly (if this is happening to you, update your post)
* Fixed: Image Box (v2) images sometimes won’t show in Chrome
= v3.1.5 =
* New: Navigation Panel
* Fixed: Missing Featured Image in the Default Posts block variation
* Fixed: Content order issues in the Posts block
* Fixed: Content order Posts block always shows the reset button
* Fixed: A block can show an error when saving without picking a layout
* Fixed: The margin bottom resizer can be visible when picking a layout
* Fixed: Security fixes
= v3.1.4 =
* Fixed: Blocks with variations couldn’t be added (free only)
* Fixed: Layout switcher button doesn’t show
= v3.1.3 =
* New: You can now change the Layout after adding a block
* New: Added Row Gap option in Icon List block
* New: Added Horizontal 2 layout for the Posts block (inverse of Horizontal layout)
* Fixed: Editor performance improvements
* Fixed: Accordion block support for some older browsers
* Fixed: Featured Image bottom margin can now be changed in the Posts block
* Fixed: Sometimes line-height won’t get applied to the post titles in the Posts block
* Fixed: Column resizer handlers now show correctly for nested column blocks
* Fixed: Text and heading blocks now appear when in Content Editing Mode
* Fixed: Added center, wide and fullwidth to the Header block
* Fixed: Posts block Horizontal layout doesn’t collapse correctly in mobile
* Fixed: Some Posts block content go past their containers in mobile
* Fixed: Using custom color pickers can close the current popover
* Fixed: Using rem font size shows the font size differently in mobile
* Fixed: The button appender button is now on the right side of the block
* Fixed: Alignment of the top & bottom lines of the header block now work in tablet/mobile correctly if there’s a desktop alignment provided
* Fixed: Multiple copy and paste notifications won’t anymore fill up the screen
* Fixed: Column styles can affect inner blocks in the editor
* Fixed: Jetpack form goes side-by-side in the editor
* Fixed: Hitting return while editing image dimensions in the size popover opens the Media Library
= v3.1.2 =
* New: WordPress 5.9 compatibility & FSE compatibility
* New: Added Overlay Colors to the Image block – now you can add solid or gradient colored overlays!
* Fixed: Clicking the expand block link scrolls the screen down
* Fixed: Inspector tabs went behind the visible area when scrolling down
* Fixed: Clearing a text highlight color, resets the highlight type.
* Fixed: Possible PHP error when a custom post used in Dynamic Content becomes unavailable
= v3.1.1 =
* New: Added back ability to change the column order when columns collapse in mobile
* New: Added Post Taxonomies in dynamic content
* New: Added link option to the Image Block
* Fixed: Trigger when all display conditions are met is not triggering properly
* Fixed: Entrance animation speeds and delay do not take effect correctly
* Fixed: Column gap and fit columns options now work in Feature Grid block
* Fixed: Display conditions: post meta & site option true & false condition now works if the value is ”
* Fixed: Display conditions: Post meta & site option contains & does-not-contain condition now works if the string matched is at the start of the string
* Fixed: Content Vertical Align option prevents the responsive display options from being applied
* Fixed: Top and bottom lines in Heading block not left aligning
* Fixed: Icon block custom CSS not showing correctly in the editor
= v3.1.0 =
* New: Added Wireframes in the Design Library
* Change: Removed plugin deactivation feedback
* Fixed: Block alignments not inherited properly in tablet and mobile
* Fixed: Text in post block not aligning in tablet and mobile
* Fixed: Shadows in the design library are cut when viewing only a few designs
= v3.0.7 =
* Fixed: Button link popover is hard to close
* Fixed: Less Content Layout Shift (CLS)
* Fixed: Memory usage optimization (10% memory savings)
* Fixed: Aligning content in tablet doesn’t inherit correctly in mobile
* Fixed: Column gap in desktop collapses columns in tablet
* Fixed: Unwanted delay when icons change color on hover
* Fixed: Translations are now properly applied across the plugin
= v3.0.5 =
* Fixed: Design library infinite loading spinner and fails to load design
* Fixed: PublishPress workaround – Stackable blocks won’t load
* Fixed: Posts block can affect the display of other Posts block in the editor
* Fixed: Posts block won’t show featured image if size is not full
* Fixed: Icon list columns flexbox issue
* Fixed: Accordion block affects the icon of nested accordion blocks
* Fixed: Pricing box alignment in some layouts
* Fixed: Notification block close button can go out of the container
* Fixed: Kadence compatibility – dots added to the blog posts meta (v2 block)
* Fixed: Image box can have a small white gap if the container size has fractions in its widt
= v3.0.3 =
* New: Added a modal popup to help with the migration process to version 3
* New: Shadow options can now be styled on hover
* Fixed: Block widths when nested
* Fixed: Column content widths sometimes didn’t apply especially when nested
* Fixed: Layout styles of the Blog Posts and Card block
* Fixed: The image cannot be selected some Card block layouts
* Fixed: Posts Block title tag can’t be changed
* Fixed: Remove unwanted bottom margin in columns
* Fixed: Content Vertical Align did not apply
* Fixed: Icon Label block icon gap showing incorrectly in the backend when you have multiple icon labels
* Fixed: PHP warning for themes using theme.json
* Fixed: Feature block horizontal layout didn’t show as horizontal
* Fixed: Image Box block layouts were not aligned correctly
* Fixed: Image placeholder height now shows correctly
* Fixed: Blocks can be linked together if creating multiple columns at once
* Fixed: Compatibility with wide/full align when Kadence blocks is enabled
* Fixed: Fixed typo in the wizard text
= v3.0.2 =
* Fixed: Compatibility with some plugins when backward compatibility with v2 blocks is enabled
* Fixed: Backward compatibility with v2 blocks now work with reusable blocks
* Fixed: Possible too many redirects when going to the wizard
August 10, 2021
New: Added Sponsored and UGC rel options for all links
New: Stackable blocks now appear properly in excerpts
Fixed: Custom Attributes input control backward compatibility with WordPress 5.5
= v2.17.4 =
* Fixed: Loading order of styles caused some styling issues in some blocks
= v2.17.2 =
Custom Attributes and Optimization](https://wpstackable.com/blog/custom-attributes-and-optimization/?utm_source=wp-repo&utm_campaign=readme&utm_medium=link)
= v2.17.1 =
* Fixed: Compatibility fix with Toolset
* Fixed: Turning on Optimization settings prevents global colors from working in Divider block colors
* Fixed: When no aria-label is given in Image Box blocks, role=”IMG” is no longer added
* Fixed: WordPress 5.8 compatibility issues
* Fixed: Removed some attributes which should not be included when copy and pasting styles
– [v2.17 Custom Attributes and Optimization](https://wpstackable.com/blog/custom-attributes-and-optimization/?utm_source=wp-repo&utm_campaign=readme&utm_medium=link)
= [v2.16 Clickable Containers and Pagination]
= v2.15.3 =
* Fixed: Backward compatibility with WordPress 5.6
* Change: Increased minimum compatibility of Stackable to at least WordPress 5.5.4
= v2.14.2 =
* Fixed: Added Auto Block Recovery support for reusable blocks
* Fixed: Video Popup block play button SEO and accessibility issues
* Fixed: Possible PHP undefined variable warning in global settings
* Fixed: Image border-radius now properly shows in mobile for the Feature block
* Fixed: Gradient backgrounds would overlap if there’s a border in Column blocks
* Fixed: Picking a global color did not visibly show as active
* Fixed: Text highlight toolbar button now shows pressed state when active
* Fixed: Block title and Block description spacing in some blocks didn’t get applied
* Fixed: Count Up and Notification block’s icon alignment not working on tablet and mobile
* Fixed: Some em units did not display as active
* Fixed: Missing stretch class in the Feature block
* Fixed: Disabled HTML editing in the Accordion block
* Fixed: The text of some blocks now are blank when you first add them so you can type immediately
* Fixed: Get the correct color from custom properties in Icon List block icons
* Fixed: Better color picker support for Neve Theme colors
* Fixed: Image Box block now properly adds min-height
= v2.14.1 =
* Fixed: Compatibility adjustments for WordPress 5.7
* Fixed: Advanced tab can sometimes be visible in the Styles tab
= v2.13 =
UI Kits, Borders & Improved Performance](https://wpstackable.com/blog/ui-kits-borders/?utm_source=wp-repo&utm_campaign=readme&utm_medium=link)