what is Cloud Polly?
Cloud Polly allows you to turn any text into lifelike speech, allowing you to create various media content such as audiobooks, podcasts, voice content, and also applications that talk and build entirely new categories of speech-enabled products. Cloud Polly’s Text-to-Speech (TTS) service uses advanced deep learning technologies of leading cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and IBM Cloud to synthesize natural-sounding human speech. With over 630 different lifelike voices across more than 80 languages and dialects, you can build speech-enabled applications that work in many different countries.
In addition to Standard TTS voices, Cloud Polly offers Neural Text-to-Speech (NTTS) voices that deliver advanced improvements in speech quality through a new machine learning approach. Most of Cloud Polly’s Neural TTS technology also supports unique speaking styles depending on the cloud vendor that allows you to better match the delivery style of the speaker to the application: For example a Newscaster reading style that is tailored to news narration use cases, and a Conversational speaking style that is ideal for two-way communication like telephony applications.
Enjoy convenient usage of SSML tags to add various voice effects, such as adjusting pitch, volume, speed, emphasis, and word or phrase beep outs to name a few. The full list can be found on the demo upon selecting respective voices.
Cloud Polly Demo Online
Cloud Polly changelogs
“Download Cloud Polly v1.6 – Ultimate Text to Speech as SaaS Nulled Free
09.10.2022 – v1.6
- New: Yearly plan option added
- New: Free tier subscription plan added
- New: Send email to admin for support requests added
- New: Most popular plan feature added
- New: Azure 9 new languages added
- New: Azure 56 new voices and samples added
- New: AWS 4 new voices and samples added
- Update: Pricing plan frontend/backend views updated
- Update: Added wasabi setup instructions in the docs
- Update: Support for webm audio file merge added
- Fix: Mobile view black screen for language/voice select removed
- Fix: User/subscriber support/notification menu visibility fixed
- Fix: Documentation link fixed
- Fix: Amazon S3 Storage issue with audio file merge fixed
- Fix: Wasabi storage issue with audio file merge fixed
- Fix: DB Backup issue fixed
- Fix: Send results to Linkedin in view result removed
- Fix: License verification issue fixed”
Download Cloud Polly V1.6 Nulled– Ultimate Text to Speech as SaaS
Use any random screen as envato username and licence code during installation process.